Courtney & Courtney is a full service real estate company that specializes in property management. We feel that your investment is our investment! Our mission is to preserve and increase the value of your residential property, We hold ourselves to the highest standards of integrity. Our expectations are to provide you, the owner, with high quality and consistent services.
Courtney & Courtney has a very systematic approach in our office. We have a system in place for each area of the property management. This allows for consistent service and follow-up. We take pride in being a leader in the property management business.
Courtney & Courtney takes a proactive approach to your property. We feel that by being proactive we can help keep your costs down, keep your property in better condition and have happier tenants! We work as a team!
- Active marketing - We advertise with multiple internet sites including the Pikes Peak MLS site and a site that serves military bases.
- Tenant Screening - We carefully screen our tenant applications in order to insure that we have the most qualified applicant for the property. Applicant evaluations include their rental history, credit history, criminal background and employment/income.
- Property Showings - Showings of our rentals are done by an experienced property manager or by licensed real estate broker.
- Leases - We use a very detailed lease that spell out the tenant and landlord responsibilities.
- Move In/Move Out Inspections - We conduct a Move In Inspection Report as well as thoroughly videotaping your property. Videotapes are useful in determining damage upon move out as well as being used in court, if necessary. We also conduct a Move Out Inspection when a tenant has vacated the property.
- Maintenance - We have 24 hour coverage in case of emergencies. All repairs, either minor or major are handled by licensed and insured contractors.
- Property Survey - we survey your property for maintenance problems, lawn and yard care and more. We are proactive in this area to help reduce problems and costs. During the summer months we perform monthly surveys of your property to insure that the yards are being properly maintained. We reward tenants who are doing their jobs and encourage and direct those that need it. In the winter we perform a maintenance survey to make sure that we are aware of immediate needs as well as those that will need attention in the summer.
- Accounting - We provide you with monthly and annual income and expense statements. You will also receive copies of all invoices with each statement. You will receive a 1099 form with your Year-end Statement to assist in the preparation of tax returns.
- Security/Damage Deposits - We hold tenant's security deposit in escrow, account for any deductions and return the remainder as per Colorado law and our lease.
- Owner Proceeds - Owner proceeds are electronically transferred out of our account on the 10th of each month, unless the 10th falls on a weekend or holiday, in which case, it will occur the next business day.
- Fees - We charge a small percentage of rents collected. There is no fee when properties are vacant.
We belong to the National Association of Residential Property Managers. NARPM is a professional organization that promotes education, designations, and networking and as a resource to empower its members with knowledge and skill. As NARPM members we honor and subscribe to the NARPM Code of Ethics and Standards of Professionalism. We are also members of the National Association of Realtors, the Colorado Association of Realtors and the Better Business Bureau.
To see the Courtney & Courtney Management Package simply click on:
Courtney & Courtney Management Package
(Allow a minute for file to open)
Call us today! 719-260-8216